For most of students, this week was expected since the beginning of the school year: THE MID-TERM WEEK! We like this period of the semester, even if we have a lot of homework, because we don't have to wake-up early for school everyday. This is where we get to see our family, when we can party and meet new people and eat great food made by our family. But with thanksgiving weekend, there's always family meeting and aunt and oncle that's ALWAYS asks you the same question: Do you have a new boyfriend/girlfriend? and if not, WHY!? But honestly, after MANY years, can you help me to find new reasons, because they've already heard everything that Ii've though of...
So as a single 18 years old girl, I've decided to got out this Sunday at Rhino Bar Lounge and hang-out with my friends instead of wasting another night of this week at home watching Occupation Double, a french tv show. Bars and clubs are, I think, the best place to relax and spend time with yours friends. You can dance, drink, talk and meet new cute boys at the same time! What's special about this Sunday, it's because there's an Open Bar promotion: You pay 24$, there's 4 $ that goes to a college program and you don't have to pay for alcohol/liquor for the rest of the night! That's a super promotion for poor students!
I will also go to Quebec city next weekend with my friend Joanie to go shopping and to go dance in their bars, because nobody can compare our small bars to THEIR bars!
As you can see, I will try to balance my time between boring homeworks and my personal activities.
My question for you, bloggers is : What are YOU going to do this week?
On mid-term break, I was hoping to work to make money but unfortunatly I didn't. So I have a lot of time to do my homeworks... but I didn't. I spend my time hanging around in my house, hanging with my friends, hanging with unknowns... The peak of my week was suppose to be my roadtrip to qc city, but it wasn't. It has probably been the worst night of my life.. Don't ask why, you really don't wanna know. All that I can say is that I had to call cops. Good to be back at school!!!
RépondreSupprimerElodie :)